One online course can transform your business from hours for dollars burn-out to six-figure impact, leverage, and freedom.
Why create a profitable online course NOW?
You can move beyond the time for money hustle.
You are ready to move from trading $ for hours to an unlimited stream of “mailbox money” (sales that arrive in your inbox while you’re creating value elsewhere in your business). Your online course will provide an “evergreen” source of revenue AND a steady stream of ideal clients into your higher-end programs and services.
You can generate six figures with less traffic than you might think.
143 people a year purchasing a $697 course will deliver 6-figures in revenue. That’s less than three people a week, folks. Think about it…just this week (according to Google), 8,890 people searched for “online writing course”. It can be easier than you think to find just three people a week.
You can leverage your results exponentially.
You can leverage what you are already good at and scale your one-on-one results to group results – transforming the lives of more people in less time. You might be surprised at some of the course topics out there that are wildly successful: knitting, writing, scrapbooking, photography, blogging, cooking. Cool, right?
Have you been getting amazing results with your one-on-one clients doing
The feel-good, “this is me in my zone” results that tell you you’re on your path.
Can we celebrate that for just a nano-second?
There IS success in what you are doing right now!
And, the funny thing about success is that with each new level of it, new opportunities (also known as “problems”) show up. You hit a ceiling, you just can’t do more one-on-one work or travel, or maybe you just know it is time to create what’s next.
You are so good at what you do you can’t figure out how to leverage it to someone else.
Even your lead generation depends on YOU showing up and giving your time, one-on-one with your potential client. You love it…but it’s not exactly scale-able!
These are all great “problems” to have, right?
The easiest way to figure out how to move through to the next level is to observe what successful entrepreneurs do:
Highly successful thought leaders, coaches and consultants (those with the big following, big impact and big revenue) all do one thing in common.
They scale from being in their zone of competence (creating results one-on-one), to stepping into their leveraged zone of genius with one elegant move:
They create a step-by-step online course teaching others what they already know.
Hi, I’m Jeanine Blackwell.
My “feel good,” “this is me in my zone” type of work is noticing what makes people great at something. My zone of genius is helping others leverage their genius to create the results they imagine – in business and in life.
In the first year of launching my business, I started with ONE course and generated multiple six figures of income with that course.
I have worked with some of the most recognized brands and thought leaders in the world showing them how to create courses that get results. And, I've worked with thousands of experts like you to create and launch their courses in our Create 6-Figure Courses community.
I have a tendency to approach everything from a reverse engineer mindset – a “work backwards from what you want to create” mentality. I watch, I ask a lot of questions and I look for patterns (funny how the curse of being a shy and awkward kid can turn into a strength later in life).
I have experienced courses, (some good and a lot of them not-so-good), interviewed the creators of courses generating 6 –figure+ revenue, created 6- and 7-figure courses myself, helped thousands of experts like you, and in the process identified the universal pattern of success.
I came to some interesting conclusions.
- Lots of courses out there are not delivering the results they promise. I like to think most course creators have good intentions to deliver results—but, because they are experts in their “thing” and not experts in how people learn they miss the mark.
- Most courses miss the mark because they are missing one or more of the 4 critical elements that have to be included to generate results.
- There is a big difference between creating a course, and creating a course that SELLS.
The Difference Between Creating a Course ...
and Creating a Course That SELLS
What The Experts Who Generate 6- and 7-Figures in Online Course Revenue
They solve a very specific problem.
Instead of “helping people grow their businesses online,” it’s “how to get 10,000 fans of Facebook.” Instead of “how to become a better knitter,” it’s “learn the best cast-on and bind-off for your lace projects."
Brain research: Our attention decreases after 10 minutes of “learning”. You need to grab your learner’s attention every 10 minutes by connecting how what you are sharing solves their problem.
They equip people for creating results.
Changing behavior isn’t easy. Telling is not training. You have to engage people, get them to stick with it and apply the behaviors consistently to get results.
They provide a system.
Blueprint, step-by-step, game plan, framework, model. Call it what you want – it’s about helping people go faster with a system for creating success over and over.
People invest for speed, structure, solid results and synthesis. Help them go faster, show them how to do it, show them what you know how to do and bring all the things together that they need.
They focus on engagement.
Most online courses have way too much content crammed into long videos. By strategically structuring your content, you can increase your student success rate by 800%.
A course can be the launching pad for your entire business if you provide an answer to THE question your ideal audience is asking in a way that gets them tangible results.
Creating a course that creates results is the right thing for you right now if you are:
You just need a simple step-by-step plan and a support group to hold you accountable to your dream.
Introducing: Create 6-Figure Courses,
a 7-week virtual bootcamp to create your transformational online course
Your Virtual Bootcamp, Includes:
The Virtual Bootcamp is offered in 7 learning modules. Each module, released on Monday over 7 weeks, includes video, downloadable tools, skill-building exercises and the opportunity to apply the content immediately to the course you are designing.
You'll be experiencing engaging online learning as you learn to design your own course.
Module 1: KNOW You’re Building the Right Course, at the Right Time, for Your Right People…Before You Launch
At the end of this module, you will be clear about your point of difference and the transformation you provide for clients that you’ll leverage in your online course.
You will discover:
- What you need to do before you start creating your course – a simple and powerful step that 90% of course creators miss
- 12 ways that your course can drive your revenue/marketing strategy (getting clear on how it fits into your model will help you get clear on your course focus)
- How to be SURE your idea is a blockbuster now, BEFORE you launch – avoid the painful and frustrating “crickets” phenomenon (when you launch to total silence and no sales)
- What will sell and what won’t + an inventory of things to include in your course to attract your ideal audience
You will receive:
- PDF Worksheet: Test Your Courses Sell-ability, a step-by-step technique to find what sells and what’s missing in the market.
- Power Tool: Discover Your Unique Client Transformation Email Exercise - asking just a couple questions can change the way you create, market, and deliver your course.
- Blueprint: Get Clear on Your Course Transformation Promise, so you can deliver the solution your clients want and need.
Module 2: Begin with the End in Mind - Designing Backwards from the Results Your Course Will Deliver
You will learn a simple process for getting your course outlined and finished fast. Plus, all your content will be focused to get RESULTS.
Whether you have never created a course or have been running your own courses for years, there are 4 absolutely critical elements to include in your course. Nail them, and your students will come back for what’s next. Leave them out, and your course results can fall flat.
You will discover:
- The 4-step “backwards-forwards” course planning system that will guarantee that your course content creates results
- 4 things you need to do in every part of your course to motivate your students to take action
- What to include in your course to engage every student and get them to the finish line — including an inventory of potential course delivery options to make your experience stand out from all the other courses out there.
- Your “Training Style” – how to adjust for your own bias and make sure you aren’t missing critical elements in your course that will alienate some of your students (most people miss one or more of the 4 critical elements)
You will receive:
- Online Strengths Quiz: Discover How Your Training Style Affects Your Teaching Approach
- Power Tool: Course Outcomes Planning Tool (this will focus your course AND provide amazing sales copy when you launch – Love that!)
Module 3: Structure Your Course Content to Create Learning that Sticks (and Learners that Stick With It)
It’s easy to get stuck figuring out how to get the content out of your head and into a course structure that makes sense to your students. Here, you will use your Visual Course Planning ToolTM to outline how all your great content comes together into a course that moves beyond “good” to “great.”
You will discover:
- How to use the brain “Rule of 7” to structure your course flow so that your students quickly understand the content and the bigger picture (without getting overwhelmed).
- How to use the Content Storyboard Planner to organize all your content quickly and in a way that your ideal audience will easily “get it” (without your one-on-one attention)
- The 5 Power Questions I use to “download” content from brilliant experts (like you) and how you can ask yourself these questions to make your course content powerful
You will receive:
- PDF Template: Course Planning Blueprint
- Power Tool: Content Storyboard Planner, 20 Questions Tool
Module 4: Tools, Tips, & Strategies to Recreate the Power of One-on-One Experiences in Your Online Course
Your well-designed course will transform your students and connect them to you and your community — bringing them back for more.
In this module, you will expand beyond the typical “blah, blah, blah” telling approach to truly teaching others how to replicate success.
You will discover:
- What to include to proactively avoid the symptoms of poor course design: in your course content and materials to proactively avoid the symptoms of poor course design pseudo-experts taking over you course, students asking for your one-on-one time, and the “I’m lost”, “I’m frustrated” emails
- How to help your students assess their own application of your content — without your one-on-one attention (This is critical to your ability to expand your reach)
- How to anticipate the questions your students will ask and how to design to address them
- The tools you can include to enable your students to coach themselves and each other — and “see” what you would see if you were with them one-on-one
You will receive:
- Downloadable Workbook: List of Activity Ideas to Engage Your Students - a comprehensive list of activities to include in online and/or in-person courses to increase engagement and decrease course abandonment.
Module 5: Easy Content Creation Templates to Warp Speed Your Course Creation
To make content creation easy, we will share the underlying formula that will make your video and audio content powerful (and ensure your students stay engaged throughout your course).
Fill-in-the-blank planning templates will help you design your slides, videos, and other content fast.
You will discover:
- How to take your audience on their “Hero’s Journey” (and why this is so critical to their success)
- Planning templates for scripting and recording screencasts and audio (so that your audience stays engaged)
- How to avoid “Death by PowerPoint” — the biggest mistakes in Powerpoint design and how you can make yours stand out
- Sourcing and outsourcing what you need without breaking the bank — free tools, images and other cool things you can use to amp up your course design
You will receive:
- Downloadable Video, Audio, and Powerpoint Content Templates
Module 6: Get Your Course Up and Selling: The Techie Stuff Made Easy
Technology is amazing – it gives us the capabilities to reach more people than we ever have before. We’ll share the exact resources, platforms, and technology we use to deliver our courses. No technology rabbit holes allowed here!
You will discover:
- How to avoid the most common (and costly) technology mistakes
- Affordable, simple, “low-tech” strategies to deliver your course if you aren’t a techie
- Self-hosted membership sites vs. course platforms vs. all-in-one marketing and product delivery services – and the purposes for each (and how to know which one you should use for your course)
- Our personal ‘launch rolodex’ – recommended service providers, developers, designers, launch managers, and assistants to help you build your launch dream team
- Use the Tech Guide to Getting Your Course Up and Selling to get your course ready to launch
You will receive:
- PDF: Course Hosting Platform Comparison Chart - compare features of 15 course hosting platforms, and evaluate them based on our "How Techie Are You" scale. In this comprehensive chart, we've done 40+ hours of research to compare the best course hosting platforms so you can choose the right one for you.
- PDF: Tech Guide to Getting Your Course Up and Selling: resources, tips and “how to” for hosting your course and accepting payments
Module 7: Launching Made Easy - How to Plan and Implement Your Launch
Now that you have a compelling course that gets results for your students, let’s get it out into the world!
You will discover:
- The 3 web pages you need to design to launch your course (most course creators make this WAY too complicated – it doesn’t need to be overwhelming)
- How to launch again and again without tons of stress (leveraging the work you’ve already done) – improving your results each time
- Which results you want to measure (and how to measure them) – you’ll use these later to enroll affiliates to help you promote
- A visual way to plan and manage your launch
- How to know when you should launch and how much time you need to prepare
- Easy, do-it-yourself web page creation resources
You will receive:
- PDF Launch Planner
I have just gone through the notebook in module 6 and I must say: This alone is worth the whole fee for the course. During the last couple of years I have spent so much time and money on finding out which platforms exist and trying how to use them that I really wish I had known this notebook before. It would have saved me thousands of dollars (time, platform fees, wrong decisions…). Thank you Jeanine for this wonderful tool – and of course for the rest of the course which is of equal value.Monika Birkner Founder of Monika Birkner Business Transformation
“… Jeanine’s work … is making such a big difference in my business. She has come in at her high level of expertise showing me exactly how to create course content that sells. In fact, course content that is so powerful that literally it can sell itself. If you are looking to put together a course that can get your work out into the world, and you care that people are inspired by it and the design moves them into action (and into other courses you offer), I would highly consider Jeanine O’Neill-Blackwell as your person for getting it done …”Lisa Sasevich 'The Queen of Sales Conversion'
2x Inc 500 Fastest Growing Business
Multi-7 Figure Creator of 'The Invisible Close'
We use the system Jeanine teaches to design every course, every marketing message, every piece of content we deliver. It has made all the difference in the exponential growth of our company and community. Year after year, our clients ask us, “What’s next?” because the courses and content we deliver consistently produce results.Virginia Meyer Co-founder, C.O.O at redCHOCOLATE®
What is possible in YOUR business after
you create and launch your course?
Your new course effortlessly funnels clients up to your high-end programs – without your one-on-one attention.
Focusing on results as you design your course provides you with really compelling sales copy (attuned to solve your ideal client’s problems) that can ALSO be used to attract new customers through social media, webinars, blog posts, interviews, etc.
You’ll be free to enjoy the life and business you have consciously created – and create space for whatever is next for you.
I have taken hundreds of courses over the past few years to improve my self awareness, jump start my businesses, learn how to keep up in the social media world etc… etc… Although, at first I was hesitant about signing up because I have seen this past year so many “6 figured courses” pop up all over the net on “HOW TO” I was iffy on whether this one was truly for me and my business. It has been an honor to be a part of this group as well, as be a part of your course. I have learned more in 6 weeks than I have in the past 6 months on infancy to completion with my course of business. Your course kept me on track to focus and on a steady course for growth within my business. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.”Kim Ivey
… it was every bit of what I was hoping for and then some. I am so grateful for your solid support and helping me get to this place on my “many years in the making” journey. You have equipped me with the missing parts that I’ve needed to launch & market my course and make it big. A switch flipped over and I went from wondering if I *could* to knowing & feeling deep down that I can & will. I see how close my mountain top is & I’m so, so thankful. Thank you for your commitment to us.”Michelle Steward
In Create 6-Figure Courses, you will have the strategies, tools, support, and guidance to craft your next course and transform your business.
Bonus: How to Leverage the Power of Facebook to Find Your Perfect People
60-minute virtual workshop with Mari Smith, Forbes' Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer and author of The New Relationship Marketing and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day.
We'll dig into:
- The #1 missing component in most all Facebook marketing efforts. Get this piece right and everything else falls into place like a well-oiled machine!
- What types of content work best to get the biggest reach? How can you maximize your organic (free!) reach vs. your paid reach?
- Plus, tips, tools and strategies you can put to use right away to find your perfect ideal clients online.
My first Q&A call for my course — which launched a couple weeks ago — starts at the top of the hour. I’m so excited! I have to keep pinching myself to make sure this is real. Thank you, Jeanine, because without the Bootcamp and this supportive community, I may never have gotten here!Ildiko Oravecz Creator of Supercharge Your Team by Increasing Employee Engagement™
“The best thing about working with Jeanine and her crew is the professionalism and dedication.Lisa Bertuzzi, RN CEO/Founder of LisaBertuzzi.com
I signed on because I didn’t know what it meant to actually write a course. Now, I feel more confident in bringing my authentic voice into my business instead of emulating someone else, and through Jeanine and the momentum of the group, there is a mentality of success in the air. How can one not want to do this?
The tools that Jeanine introduces are imperative to anyone determined to have a successful online presence.
I have my opt-in almost finished, I’ve beta tested my course, people are connecting with my content, and I’ll launch my course in January!
Do you have a big vision for yourself and your business that one-on-one work is not fulfilling?
Is there a persistent, deep feeling that there is more for you and your business —a longing to do what is next?
Creating a course that expands your ability to serve is the fastest way to create the space to expand to what is next for you.
Fast forward one year from now-what is going to be different?
Creating an amazing course will take you and your business to the next level.
Your Create 6-Figure Courses Virtual Boot Camp® experience starts immediately, once you click the "Get Started With Your Course Now" button above. Once you click the button above, you'll be taken to our secure checkout. After your registration is complete, you'll be sent an email receipt. Then, your login information will be sent to the email you provide during registration. And, if you're one of the first 25 (and 50) to register, you'll be sent an email with your bonuses and they will be loaded into your portal for you.
Jeanine’s formula has allowed me to massively reduce the amount of time I work while earning double the income I had previously.I sold 68 places on my course during this ‘soft’ launch, and I am SO looking forward to ramping this up for my main launch for this course at the end of this month.The confidence this has given me is phenomenal – I am now reworking my course to appeal to a second niche I work with.Catherine Trebble CEO of Support Your Brilliance
“… Create 6 Figures… came at the perfect time. Spark Your Spirit is launching our premiere online course. Because of your course, it is already much improved over what it would have been, and because of your course, the next iteration will be even more improved! We are so excited to have a bunch of people registered! Now that the big push is behind us to launch, I will have some time to interact more with [the Create 6-Figure Courses private Facebook] page – another fantastic resource. Thank you again, Jeanine…”Ellie Bassick-Trovato Co-Founder of Spark Your Spirit
Creator of '4 Weeks to a Self-Care Practice That Lasts'
This was one of the wisest and most fruitful investments I have made since starting my business. Various courses give you the general overview of what you need to know… but this course has a level of clear why’s, what’s and how to’s that make all the difference. This course has allowed me to create a product that I can be proud of.”Clarence Caldwell Creator of True Life Academy™
I have taken a lot of courses over my career. Paramedics, Nursing School, OSHA Safety etc… etc.. as well as self help guru classes. I have yet to take a course like this that I have found to be such a life changing (HANDS ON) experience. I have spent thousands on courses, classes, events, conventions and left on educational high…. here in this tribe I have found a way… during the hardest time of my life and I owe Jeanine a great thanks.Kim Ivey
Thank you Jeanine Blackwell for consistently modeling what delivery of high quality, well organized content looks like. I truly hope my tribe feels about my course the way I feel about this one!!! Super excited about this whole process and all of the possibilities for abundance and serving my clients.Kelly Sullivan Ruta
Jeanine is the real deal and I have learned a LOT even though I have been a trainer for 20+ years! Her content and materials are top notch and her style is welcoming and encouraging. There is no need to recreate the wheel. Jeanine has a proven step-by-step approach.Susan Hyatt Creator of Big Purpose, Big Impact